(Yes! My kids eat this!)
9 lasagna noodles
1 TBS olive oil
1 onion, chopped
4 cloves of garlic, chopped
1 ( 14 oz.) can vegetable broth
1(14 oz.) can marinated artichoke hearts, chopped and drained
1 (10 oz.) package frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1 (28 oz.) jar tomato pasta sauce
3 cups shredded mozzarella, divided
1 (4oz.) package feta cheese
1. Boil lasagna.
2. In a large skillet saute onion and garlic in the olive oil for 3 minutes or until tender.
3. Stir in broth, bring to a boil.
4. Stir in artichoke hearts and spinach, reduce heat and cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Stir in pasta sauce.
6. Spread 1/4 of the artichoke mixture in the bottom of a 13x9 pan. (Spray with cooking spray!).
7. Top with 3 cooked noodles.
8. Repeat layer 2 more times, ending with artichoke mixture and mozzarella cheese.
9. Sprinkle feta on top.
10. Bake, covered for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes more, or until hot and bubbly.